Saturday, August 9, 2014

READING BR-BR- BREAKE!?!

From Flickr 
I have put myself on an official re-re- AHEM- READING BREAK. Because I have neglected my duties as a book reviewer and I know- I know- I won't get anything done like this.

I've recently finished reading 'Well Witched' by Frances Hardinge (I.LOVE.HER.ITS OFFICIAL NOW), Before that I finished 'A Face Like Glass' by her also...and before that I read 'Behind the Bookcase' while I was in the middle of writing 'Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat' review. I also haven't even started writing any Book Talks; my notes are just sitting there...judging me.  

So, with the knowledge of having so much on my plate, what did I do today?

Picked up The Chaos King and read.

Then this happened:
"What are you doing Nadine my gosh- STOP reading- and start WRITING KISS ASS REVIEWS I SWEAR YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL" 
-Nadine's sadistic mind. 

And so, after getting scolded by my brain (me? insane? nah.) I have put myself on a 'Book Reading Ban' until I get all (or most) of my planned posts written, proof read, and waiting to be published to pick up The Chaos King again.

Anyone else ever had to put themselves on Reading Bands? I can't be the only one with a sadistic mind.

My Life?

I've recently got my best friend, Noha, to get into Vocaloid (don't know what that is? Youtube. You're so welcome.) and have been sending her videos regularly (mostly of Rin and Len since I love them.) And she's getting her 2 friends into it and I'm here feeling proud and happy. 

After the latest episode of Tokyo Ghoul thoroughly broke my heart ( I KNEW it was coming but they made it so sad) I can only write sad stories- but today the new episode of Haikyuu is airing. Also! Durarara season 2 is airing in January!! My birthday month! 

Slowly getting more sucked into anime and manga. I'm not too worried, My heart has already been broken to a million pieces- I have little to lose.


Sincerely,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment